Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To My Little Princess, Morgan

You are my princess so smart, beautiful, and sweet
And seven days ago you turned three.

You have grown into such a wonderful little girl
And you are the joy of my world.
Becoming more like your mommy every day,
I hope you have had a happy birthday.

If there is one gift I could give you, even entice
It would be faith to treasure Jesus Christ,
Above all dolls, clothes, friends, and boys,
Even more than glamour and toys.
Because it is by His blood alone,
That we may enter the joy of our eternal home.

There may be times that we don’t see eye to eye,
But I will always look towards the sky
In prayer, beseeching our Father who is in heaven
That He might keep you pure and unleavened
All your days and call you by His sovereign grace
Sustaining your heart with joy until you see His glorious face.

I love you more than words can express,
You are, and always will be, my little princess.

Love Daddy
June 2009

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is the sweetest thing ever!!! You're such a wonderful father Andy!

    ReplyDelete