Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blogger? Really!

Today I begin something new. This is my first time blogging and I am uncertain how disciplined I will be in the new venture. So why am I doing this? That is a good question. The truth is, I don't really know. Maybe it is because I am moving and people want to keep up with me and my family, but there is facebook for that, which I might add that I am not very good at checking or updating. So why blog? For whatever reason I think it will be cool to right down my thoughts, no rather to speak about the glory of God in Christ in order to encourage the believers as they walk the dangerously narrow road, to confront the lost who unknowingly need Chirst, and to answer questions that I am often asked.

Oh that God in His grace might use this blog as a conduit of grace and mercy to those who need it starting with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment